Monday, May 8, 2017

SpANgLisH

SpANgLisH on the upppppp this week. haha That is no joke it is so hard to keep all your good spanish habits when you are with another gringo... But I thought I would just start off by telling you a little about my new companion Elder Lunt. You know how I said that I have already had a Nate companion in the mision? And i was waiting for a tanner companion?? Well... i am still waiting but Elder Lunt is my Jake Graves companion. Haha they are so similar it is not even funny. We started this week by just going to town and talking to literally every person we ever saw. It has been a good week in total! We have had a lot of good lessons with lots of great people. That is one thing that I have learned on the mission is how to love people and how to see them as Christ sees them as the precious souls that they are.

They are ripping apart our chapel so we now have to go to a chapel outside of our sector which we thought was going to mess us up but we were happy to see lots of people at church with us!! Even our Russian Orthodox investigator came to church for the first time with us in her life. 

Shoot it is crazy that soccer is already over!! It sounds like despite the results everyone at least had a good time! There is a soccer stadium in the middle of my sector and they play games every weekend.. I dont get tronky until we walk by the stadium at night and the lights are all on a fight breaks out in the middle of the field. (tronky is what we say when somebody is thinking about something they miss at the house.) So just enjoy your time playing soccer deal?

Thankfully I haven't gotten any fleas yet and I am not planning on it. I have been in pretty nice houses so far and I have been enjoying all the rice and chicken that we have been eating.

I love you all and hope this next week is just the best!! Is it getting hot yet??


Elder Holdstock

P.S. I think we are going to be able to skype this Sunday at like 6:30 our time like chile time... I lost track of how many hours apart we are but I know dad is intelligent and he will be able to figure it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment