Tuesday, January 2, 2018

¡Feliz Año!

Well and just like that there goes another year! Pretty crazy isn't is how fast time goes. This week for me has been as I am sure it has been for all of you a good moment to take a step back and realize where I am who I am what I have done and those things I want to accomplish as well as think about the person I want to become.

Don't forget changes always happen, and that is part of the process of life without changes there isnt progress and we are here in this world for that purpose to progress so i guess that would mean that it is hoped of us that we also change a little bit too. I mean isnt that the reason there are missionaries all around the world? To help people change. To help them become what God wants them to become to be able to inherit what he has to give them. It is pretty incredible when you think about it.

This week was awesome! We found a lot of people... like the most I have ever found in one week in my mission so that was great. One of the people we are focusing on right now is named Ruth, she is a grandma with a lot of energy. Her mom was a member but she could never get baptized becasuse she worked a lot, but now she doesnt work so she is loving learning more about the gospel and going to the activities with the ward and everything!

For new years we went and had a dinner with some investigadors that had invited us and had permission to stay out until a little bit later. After we went back to the house and waited for midnight but the honest truth is that I was really tired and took like a half hour nap before midnight arrived then we made a little bit of noise and then hit the sack. 

I hope you have all had a great year! I sounds like you have been super busy and doing lots of great things. Keep it up! Thanks for all the pictures! Everyone looks great... and so do the ties everyone is wearing ;)

See ya this year!

Elder Holdstock


No comments:

Post a Comment