Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Feliz cumpleaños Jezi

Ok we all know that Jesus wasnt actually born in december... if I had a peso for everytime someone told me that this month I would be prettty quico.. haha But It has been an awesome month to remember the savior and his role in our lives. I always impresses me the story of Christ and his life and his humble beginnings. The king of Kings the prince of princes who was born in a stable who never had much of worldy wealth but was always doing his fathers will. As the christmas season ends dont let the spirit of christmas leave.



It was great to see you all in the skype! Everyone looks great! For church we just went to sacrament meeting and they had a christmas choir sing a few songs. It was fun! This week we had a christmas activity that was fun with president and part of the mission! We got cards from the wards and it was fun to have a little moment to share together. We also had a ward activity that went really well which was fun because we had a baptism as well so we did it all together and it was all a big party. 



I hope that everyone had a great christmas!!

Talk to ya next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment