Friday, October 12, 2018

conferenica genial

As always the conference was great! I feel like it went by so quickly. I remember when I was little and we would watch it at home and I always felt like it lasted forevvver. But now I realize that the session is already half over and I am sad because it goes by so quickly. I learned lots of good things. It will be great to have church for two hours. 

We also were excited because Felipe went to the conference and listened and could feel the spirit. The only bad thing is that he asked me what they were saying in the songs that they were singing... and one of my weaknesses is understanding the lyrics of songs.... but god gives us weaknesses so that we can make them strengths haha.

We watched the conference in my first chapel in the mission back in cuatro poniente. So I got to see lots of old friends and catch up a little so that was great. It is incredible how fast the time passes. Like they say time goes by quick when you are having fun.

It is good to hear that the funeral went well and everything. He sure was a great guy. We will miss him but know where he is and what he is doing. 

I hope this week is great for everyone.

Elder Holdstock

P.S. If Jeremy wants to come see me that is totally fine! that would be great. If i remember right it will be pretty early in the morning though. 

PPS And that is great that they found a house! Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment