Friday, July 20, 2018

week

Hola hola!! 

How is everything going this week? We have had a pretty great one. We planned a really fun activity this week with the ward. It is kind of like what they did in woods cross with the beach party remember? and the plane crashed and stuff like that? We are going to do something similar but nobody is going to die rather we are going to have activities about survival so that will be a real party! It sounds like the world cup is also finished up. There really wasnt much excitement about that this month because chile isnt playing sooo they didnt care at all.

We have been working hard teaching lots of people. We honestly found lots of really great people so far this week. On sunday we took a really old grandma to church she has got to be like 85 years old but was up and ready to go when we passed by to pick her up. It is really awesome to see how it doesnt matter how old how young or what has happened in someones like the power that the gospel has in our lives. It changes them and it makes us better. Shapes and molds us.

I got to go on a few divisions with brazilians this week so I got into my brazilian missionary mode so I could pretend i was in coritiba. haha 

I honestly am not sure about my realease date. The one that they have in the system is october 26 buuut the change ends and everyone else in my group goes home like the 30 of october so i think that that is more likely. But ill drop you a line when I am on the front porch dont worry about it. ;)

Hope everyone has a great week!

Elder Holdstock

No comments:

Post a Comment