Thursday, July 12, 2018

Long time no see

Hey hi hows it goin? 

As I am starting to write this email there is a weird chilean guy that is talking to me in english.. or actually trying to speak to me in english. So let me write a little of what he is saying.

"Jesus Christ very back" "Jesus Christ viene very much" "El Señor coming"

hahaha but he gets an A for effort that is for sure. 

I mean he isnt that far off actually. The lord is coming, and this last week we were able to remember that in the zone conferences. We talked a lot about the good news that is the gospel of Jesus Christ and the opportunity that it is for us to really be happy. We are just about done with the really busy part of the transfer and now we have lots more time to focus on our sector and our investigators.

Nicol has been doing really well and went to church this weekend We also were able to do a noche de hogar with her and her husband hernan who isnt like super excited about going to church but he does like us to go over and he loved the noche de hogar. So that was really great.

I cant remember if I told you but I have a new companion his name is Elder Marsh he is from payson utah. So that is pretty awesome it has been over a year that I havent had a gringo companion. He is going home at the end of this change so that means i am killing for the first time in my mission but the good thing is that he is a really good missionary so he is still pretty focused. 

We have heard second hand that the world cup this year has just been a box of surprises! The final is coming up who is everyone rooting for? It sounds like soccer is also going really well for everyone! Mitchell and Sam are going to have to train me when I get home I am pretty slow now....

Speaking of which how was mitchells experience in Brazil?

This past week we talked about spiritual gifts in church and how if we dont have some of the gifts we can ask for them and work to obtain them so that is what i am doing this week. and the invitation for all of you is the same. That is one of the cool things about the gospel is that there is always time to get better and to be better. 

Loves

Elder Holdstock

No comments:

Post a Comment