Thursday, May 17, 2018

Happy Mom Day!

Well that is pretty crazy that just like that all the skypes I will ever be able to do as a missionary are done and over with! It was good to see everybody!! 

This week was pretty great. We had some baptisms last weekend. Manuel and Yesmi finally got baptized and they couldnt have been happier. It has been a long time coming for both of them but the day finally arrived. But later that day they called us to tell me that I would be having changes and so the next day in the confirmation I let them know. It was rough because Manuel was already having a rough day with his family because sometimes his son has some weird mood swings and so that kind of puts him off a little bit but he was pretty sad that I was leaving. 

We went to say good bye to some members and also some other converts but it was a bitter sweet experience. We were really able to help a lot of people these last few months and it really is so awesome to see how they are all progressing and learning to live the gospel in their lives daily. 

I have returned to my first stake in the mission haha but to a different ward. I am now in Rinconada. And I am double dipping on my companion. Remember Elder Lazo the really tall chilean that I was with for a little bit like a year ago? He is my companion again. We are super excited to be together and to go to work. 

I hope that this week is really great and that you dont enjoy too much not going to school!!

Elder Holdstock

Shoot... I forgot my camera... next week next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment