Thursday, May 24, 2018

Back to the Beach

Well this has been a fun week! We headed back to where it all started and went to the MTC to look for the new missionaries it was kinda weird but cool all at the same time to see how even though the MTC is still there and the temple is still there in the same place and pretty much nothing has changed but I was able to take a step back and realize how much I have changed. On our way to the MTC  it was the first time that I have had to fight my way into the metro... it was so funny we literally had to just go football status and shove everyone to get in. It is like a mosh pit but on wheels. hahaha.

After we went to presidents house to give some presentations and eat lunch. This week was great as well because I got to know our sector a little better. It is pretty tiny probably the smallest one I have ever been in but I already feel right at home. Today we have p day because the rest of the week we will be having zone conferences so normally we have it friday just today it changed. But we were super excited because we got to play soccer in the stake center where I arrived. 

yesterday we taught a family really awesome that we found, they are claudia and rene. I have never seen someone so excited to go to church like claudia. She is pretty pumped and so obviously we are pretty pumped too. 

This thursday we get to go back to El Quisco! So i am pretty excited it will be awesome. 

Haha that is funny that you ask me if I still know Amos 3:7 by memory and the truth is that in english no but in spanish you bet your bottom dollar ;) haha

Dont enjoy summer too much deal?

Elder Holdstock






No comments:

Post a Comment