Monday, March 20, 2017

Ochagavia

Today I am writing from my new zone! I have completed my time in Olimpo and have been transfered to ochagavia. Last night was like leaving home because you make all your friends and start to just love everybody you teach and work with and then you have to leave. But that is how the mission rolls and how life rolls too. 

Without change there is not progress and I am super stoked to get working here in my new area! This last week was a good one though and these 4 and a half months have flown by. 

Soccer is already starting which is crazy! I hope that everyone wins every single game by 3 goals. CHile vs. Argentina is coming up this week I think so that should be a fun one to hear about. 

I know you guys are going on a cruise but where to exactly?? I am glad you finally are getting out a little bit! ;)

I have enjoyed the pictures and hope you all send me more! Oh and eat lots of soft serve ice cream. cuz that is what I would do if I was there. 

Next week I am sure I will have lots of awesome stories to tell you! Oh and mom you should start to read the new testament because it is super good even though I know you like the Libro de Mormon the best. but give it a shot every once in a while.

Que esten super! Siempre estan en mis oraciones.

Con amor,

Elder Holdstock

No comments:

Post a Comment