Monday, January 9, 2017

Sacando la mugre means going hard. like going all out. Just working til you drop. Just thought you would want to know that little tid bit of info to carry you throughout your week! 

i have now been out for 8 weeks which means I am just about done with my training. I can talk on the phone in spanish and Sister Knudsen told me when I could do that I would know I am fluent buuuuuuuut I don´t feel like I am fluent still. 

Ahh I am trying to type fast but this guy wants to close up his shop so I will hurry. 

This week we continued teaching our investigators and they are doing awesome! we found one lady this week who is recently seperated from her husband as we met with her she started telling us. Anyway the next lesson we had with her she told us the night before we knocked on her door she had just been praying super hard for God to help her in someway have some sort o peace. She said that ever since we had visited it had been a lot more tranquilla a lot more calm. It was neat to be a part of that little miracle. We watched the video on president monson´s life this week and he said that his favorite thing is when he is the answer to someone else´s prayers and how true that is. 

Everyone has the ability to answer prayers you just have to be willing to do it and willing to listen and heed the call.

Until the next one,

Elder Holdstock

P.s. I think I am healthy hahaha we are protected as missionaries we can eat whatever and be fine. just kidding... no I am doing good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment