Saturday, June 23, 2018

The last week grind
Wow. That was the fastest change ever in my misison. Yikes. I feel like just a few days ago we started it and here we are getting ready again for the changes. A lot of good things have happened though that is for sure. We have seen some really tender mercies and some miracles. I have always been impressed but at the same time not very surprised as I see the hand of the Lord in almost every aspect and everything that happens when it comes to missionary work.

Cony got baptized this weekend and franco is progressing really well. They are really excited and the members are being really great with them and helping them alot. I cant remember if I told you but we also took a little family to church named nicole and hernan they are 22 and already married which is like a miracle in chile. But hernan is a little bit more gangster if that is a good way to say it and he was not about going to church at all at first but he finally decided he was going to go. So they went all four of them the parents and the little girls as well. They ended up reallly liking it and had a really great experience.

The world cup is already in full swing but since chile is not playing no body really cares... but it is fun to make fun of the chileans because they didnt go... but then it is not too funny when I remember that we didnt go either.... rip.....

I hope that this is a great week and that everyone is doing well!

Elder Holdstock

No comments:

Post a Comment