Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Special Changes



Nobody can bear to be with me very long it looks like... hahaha just kidding. This week was a crazy one. Because everything was normal and great we have had a great week finding a ton of people that want to listen to us. We were super busy getting to and from all of our appointments and things were great. But we know that right when we start to get comfortable or when we start to think we are getting the hang of things god will always remind us who is in charge and I am grateful for that because I would rather have the reminder earlier than later. We were teaching on Thursday our first lesson at like 8 oclock because I was in cartagena doing baptimal interview so we got to our sector pretty late but there we were ready teach and we got a call from the assistants and of course I ignored it... cuz that is how I am ah i will just call them later I said. But then they called again so I excused myself to go answer it. They said that we were going to have special changes and that my companion was headed out and I would be receiving Elder Tavara from Peru. Haha it was a surprise for sure but will be for the best since Elder Gomez had a hard time with the buses. Anyway we had to go to santiago on Friday to pickup my companion but now we are back in the coast going hard. We will see what happens next week with the regular chnages to see if I will be here for christmas or not.

Earlier this week we found a family out in a super country area of our sector and the dad invited us in and the wife didnt really want to listen that much... but we started talking about the restauration and in the middle she interrupted us and told us that she had a family member that was a mormon but that he didnt know that he was related to her because it was like a whole harry potter story his mom couldnt raise him so she left him to someone else. But that she wanted to get in contact with him now. Turns out that my companion had been in this guys ward and he knows him personally so we left and tracked down the number so now we will see what happens. but it is crazy to see how god puts us where we need to be right when we need to be there.

Chile is pretty funny i am sitting here writing in a ciber and a dog just walked by... just so you know.

I hope everyone is doing really well. I am rooting for the soccer games and everything I hope the trash is taken out. 

Elder Holdstock

No comments:

Post a Comment